Monday 27 February 2012

Trials & Tribulations.....

Never be stubborn for the market will never be wrong. 

Its amazing how I can repeat certain stupid mistake in trading despite having my Trading Rules pasted right above my monitor screen!!

This time, I was so fixated (with complacency) with my target price that I failed to see the danger signs staring right before my very eyes which on other days would have been perfect sell signals. Though I had a good run on the EUR rally despite giving back about 50pips, I was not totally satisfied with myself for forgetting one of the cardinal rules of trading..... Ask not what you want from the market but what the market can give to you.

Still human, I guess. These 2 traits will live in all of us forever.... Greed and Fear. I just need constant reminders to check myself.

For now, I just want a quiet peaceful evening to clear my mind, watch alittle TV, play with my son and get ready for tomorrow. 


"Seek opportunities for opportunity only comes knocking on your door once"

"Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday"
Brian Tracy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment