Wednesday 2 May 2012

Things getting tight here.....

Good morning folks!!!
Can you imagine I actually have done the following this morning..... went down to register a place for my youngest son in a premier nursery/kindergarten and brought my domestic helper to apply for a visa for our month end holiday. Feeling so accomplished!  :)

Ok, back to the market.....

E$ finally tested the resistance band of 1.3280/300 and topped at 1.3284 before plunging back towards the baseline around 1.3200.

Frankly, the technical signals are very mixed, coinciding with price action tapering towards the apex.
Today's call will be a low percentage one but if a gun was to be pointed to my head, I will choose to be a seller on rally.

1.3250/70 to cap (1.3290/320 news induced) and 1.3140/50 to hold (1.3110/20 news induced).
For today, good luck..... we will need it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment